Acne: Acne is skin disease caused by change in pilo-sebaceous unit of a person.Pilo-Sebaceous unit contain the hair shaft, the hair follicle, the sebaceous gland and the erector pili muscle which causes hair to stand. Acne is very common problem in teenagers during puberty.Acne usually found on the face, neck, chest, back, shoulders and upper arms and also referred as a pimples, blemishes, spot and zits.
Most Common Cause of Acne Scars:
- Bacterial Infection
- Hereditary factor
- Follicle fallout
- Vitamin deficiency
- Sluggish liver
- Hormonal imbalances
- Essential fatty acid deficiency
- Food like pizza, chocolate and fried item
- Change of hormonal levels in women mainly before, during and after menses
- Congested colon and constipation
- Food allergies food sensitivities
Symptoms of Acne:These are the most common symptoms of acne.
- Pa pules
- Red or yellow spot
- Deep inflamed lesion
- Pimples on face and upper torso
- Creasy skin
- Black heads
Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Acne:
The best home remedies for acne are
- Mix up glycerin, rose water and lime juice in equal quantities and store it. Massage this liquid daily on acne spot and get very quick response.
- A paste of little curd with radish juice is very useful for remove acne scars from your face.
- To cure any kind of old acne diseases apply bitter gourd juice on the skin, let it dry and then wash off.
- You can also use sesame seed oil daily .It can also reduce the chance of acne diseases and bring a glow on your face.
- To get acne free skin, make a powder of dry orange peel and make a paste by mixing rose water, use this on face, let it dry, and then wash it with cold water.
- Apply cucumber juice on acne spot, let it dry and then wash it with cold water.
- In cases of scars left over after burns, use coconut oil regularly over the scars.
- To cure many skin diseases, mix 20-22 gms honey with cold water and drink it in empty stomach.
- Make your skin more beautiful, mix water with which rise has been washed; with turmeric powder, apply just before bathing.
- To get a fair skin mix amla powder with turmeric powder and milk and apply it and wash it after drying.
- To unclog the pores and to get a glowing skin, scrub used lime peel for few minutes on the skin
Acidity: Acidity is normally caused by an excess or imbalance between the processes of acid secretion in the stomach and protective method that ensure the stomach’s safety. The stomach generally secretes acid fluid that is very useful in the digestive process. But when the secretion of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach has exceeded the normal level, It result a condition called acidity.
Symptoms of Acidity:
The most common symptoms of Acidity given below:
- Chest Pain
- Pain in the ears
- Inflammation in chest
- Respiratory Problems
- Gastro-oesophageal reflux
- Voice Change and formation of ulcer in oesophagus
- Pain during muscular contractions
- Burning sensation or pain in the stomach after one of four hours of a meal
- Feel hungry frequently
- Constant pain in upper abdomen
- Bitter taste in mouth
- Loss of appetite
Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Acidity Problem:
- Take three tbsp onion juice with one tbsp sugar and half cup curd helps to reduce acidity.
- Eating pineapple with sugar and pepper powder also help to reduce acidity.
- Drinking one tsp Indian gooseberry(amla) juice mixed with 11 gms of soaked and crushed black currant and half tsp honey also help to reduce acidity.
- Drinking chilled one fourth cup of milk and half cup water relieves acidity.
- Consumption of chutney made with dry mangosteen,cardamom,and sugar gives relief from acidity.
- Drinking half later of water mixed with half tsp sugar and juice of one lemon,half an hour before lunch ,also very useful to reduce acidity
- Eating a tsp of coriander powder mixed with half tsp of sugar after meals also very useful; of acidity.
- Drinking carrot juice also work acidity problem.
- Mix powder of four five pepper corns slowly roasted in ghee with 100 ml milk and little sugar and drink it reduce acidity.
- Coriander powder and dry ginger powder mixed in equal quantities, and taking a spoon of mixture reduce acidity problem.
- Consume 5-6 basil leaves with one cup or a glass of buttermilk to reduce acidity.
High Blood Pressure: High Blood Pressure or Hypertension is a disease of the modern age. The current life style and mental and physical pressure caused by industrial and metropolitan environment increase psychological tensions. This psychological tension rise the adrenaline in the blood stream and this is turn, causes the pressure of blood to rise.
Measurement of High Blood Pressure:
- The blood pressure level considered normal is 120/70.In the case if increase to 140/90 it still considered normal.
- Blood pressure level between 140/90 and 160/95 is considered border line area.
- In the case if blood pressure is increase from 160/95 to 180/114, it is classed as hypertension, while 180/115 and upward is considered severe.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure (Hypertension):
Most common aspect of high blood pressure (hypertension) is that you don’t know you have it, even if your blood pressure increases at dangerous levels. The best and better way to know your blood pressure level through regular checkups.
The most common symptoms of hypertension given below:
- The first and most important symptoms appears in form of pain toward the back of head and neck
- Aches(A continuous or prolonged dull pain in a part of one’s body)
- Pain in the arms
- Pain in heart region
- Frequent urination and blood in urine
- Emotional upset
- Feeling difficulty in breathing and suffer from dyspepsia.
- Cannot do any serious work and out of sorts all the time.
- Irregular heartbeat
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure (Hypertension/BP):
- Exercise regularly: The most important and very helpful home remedies for hypertension is regular exercise. Walking is an excellent form of exercise. It helps to relieve hyper tension and aids in circulation of blood. At least 30 minute of exercise in a day can give a better result for you. Increasing your exercise level can lower your blood pressure within a week. Yogic asan as such as surya namaskar, makrasana,matsyasana, vajrasana, ardhapadmasana, pavan-muktasana, shavasana and simple pranayama like anuloma-viloma and abdominal breathing are beneficial. Even free hand exercises such as jogging, cycling and swimming are beneficial for controlling high blood pressure.
- Lemon: Lemon is also knows as a very useful home remedy to reduce your high blood pressure at normal level. It helps to keep your blood vessels soft by removing any rigidity and reduce high blood pressure.Simply take a cap of warm water and half lemon juice, mixed up both in proper manner and drink it each morning on an empty stomach. You can do this step for 15 days regularly for getting a better result. For best result don’t use salt and sugar.
- Garlic: One most useful home remedies which can reduce your blood pressure is garlic, because it has the power to ease the spasms of the small arteries. Eat two or three garlic cloves daily can give a better result.
- GrossBerry(Amla):Mixed up one spoons amla juice and one spoon honey properly .Take it every morning.
- Watermelon: You can take it on daily basic, because it dilates the blood vessels and decrease you blood pressure.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are also best remedies for high blood pressure if it is taken in the form of raw. Cucumber, Carrot, Tomatoes, Onion, Radish, Cabbage and Spinach are best vegetables those are take in raw form with a small unit of salt and lemon juice.It can reduced you high blood pressure.
- Reduce salt in your daily diet.
- Take at least 8 hours daily sleep.
- Limit the amount of alcohol