List Of Ayurveda Treatments For Diabetes Without Side Effects:
We now identify various Ayurvedic treatments which can be of help in treating Diabetes. They are absolutely safe with ‘No Side-Effects’.
Description: While haldi is well-known for its culinary properties, it is ideal for treating and preventing Type 2 diabetes.
Did you know – turmeric can reverse pre-diabetes?
- Add turmeric to your food
- Or add some turmeric powder to your hot milk
Tips: Chew on a piece of turmeric. Possible? Yes, when you do that it helps you fight diabetes and prevent complications.
Note: Avoid taking turmeric on an empty stomach. It may cause acid reflux.
2. Aloe Vera
Description: Ground bay leaf and aloe vera help in controlling sugar in blood. Hence, it is effective for diabetes. According to a study, aloe vera plant has been found to reduce blood sugar levels.
- Mix aloe vera gel – 1 tbsp, ground bay leaf – 1/2 tbsp, and turmeric – 1/2 tbsp
- Take it twice daily (before lunch and dinner)
3. Bitter Gourd Juice
Description: It is considered the best remedy for diabetes.
- Crush the karela in a grinder (once you have separated the seeds)
- Add a little bit of water
- Now sieve it
- The juice is ready-to-drink!
Tips: Alternatively, you can fry the cut pieces of karela in a frying pan containing mustard oil and salt, along with cut onion and green chili for 10-15 minutes. And eat!
Note: Drink the karela juice (about 30 ml) on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. It is tough, I know, but you gotta do it. Whoever stops?
4. Methi Seeds
Description: Methi (or fenugreek seeds) is a pretty useful remedy to lessen the signs and symptoms of diabetes. And there are multiple ways of taking it.
- Soak few methi seeds in warm water
- Leave it overnight
- Chew it next morning
Tips: You can also add methi seeds in the whole wheat flour and make chapattis out of it
Note: Grind 100 gm of methi seeds and 25 gm of turmeric. Take it with a glass of milk twice every day
5. Cinnamon Powder
Description: The powder of Cinnamon has been shown to lower blood glucose levels in people suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
- Take 1 litre of drinking water
- Add 3-4 tbsp cinnamon powder to it
- Heat it for 20 minutes
- Now strain the mixture
- Cool it and drink it every day
6. Jamun Seeds
Description: When you chew Jamun leaves, it prevents starch conversion into sugar.
- Get seed powder of Jamun
- Also get a glass of lukewarm water
- Now take the jamun powder and follow it up by taking water