Apricots are a type of drupe fruits, where both the kernel and the flesh are edible.
- Apricots contain vitamin A, C, E, beta carotene, phosphorus, silicon, calcium, iron, and potassium.
- They come loaded with all the super nutrients that assist in the healthy development of your baby.
- They are a rich source of iron, which prevents anemia.
- You can have up to two to four apricots a day .
Cherries are a great source of vitamin C.
- During pregnancy, you will require sufficient amounts of vitamin C to fight infections such as common cold and rashes.
- Eating cherries also helps in efficient blood supply to the placenta and the baby.
- Cherries come packed with melatonin, a powerful antioxidant hormone that helps in stimulating the cell growth while your belly stretches during pregnancy .
- Experts say that melatonin also helps you to get a good night sleep with its potent anti-stress factor .
Grapes can be your healthy snacking option during pregnancy.
- Grapes are full of vital nutrients such as vitamins, antioxidants, fiber, organic acids, pectin, folic acids, and more that aid the biological changes during pregnancy.
- They contain antioxidants including flavonol, linalool, anthocyanins, tannin, and geraniol, which boost immunity and prevent infections .
- The polyphenols in grapes strengthen the heart’s functioning.
The good old guava is a tropical fruit and highly nutritious. Do not be surprised if you have a strong craving, as it is quite common among pregnant women.
- Guava helps regulate the immune system and blood pressure during pregnancy.
- It is rich in vitamin C, E, iso-flavonoids, carotenoids, and polyphenols .
- These nutrients work as muscle and nerve relaxants, reduce constipation, and aid digestion.
- The folic acid in the fruit helps prevent neural tube defects.
Kiwis are nutrient-dense fruits, and both their skin and seeds are edible.
- They are known to have healing effects on the human respiratory system.
- You are less likely to be affected by a cough, cold, or wheezing if you eat kiwis every day.
- The fruit reduces blood clotting because of its rich phosphorus content.
- Kiwi also felicitates natural absorption of iron .
Apples are full of fiber and antioxidants, and are beneficial to both the mother and baby.
- They detoxify the body from lead and mercury .
- They enhance the immunity and strength of your baby.
- There is a reduced risk of wheezing, asthma, and eczema in your child in the later stages of life .
- Apples are rich in insoluble fibers and aid digestion, improve metabolism, and decrease intestinal disorders.
The naturally sweet mangoes make a delicious alternative for your sugary treat.
- They contain heavy amounts of vitamin C that regulates digestion, reduces constipation, and relieves you of minor infections.
- They are rich in fiber, antioxidants, and energy.
- They are high in calories and make a good snack for your third trimester when you require more calories .
Pears, the close cousin of apples, have a mild taste, sweetness, and a pleasant aroma.
- Pears contain high amounts of folic acid, ideal for would-be-moms, and play a key role in preventing neural tube defects in babies.
- They are a good source of fiber that fights constipation.
- The potassium content aids heart functioning in both the mother-to-be and the baby and stimulates cell regeneration.
#Best Fruits To Eat During Pregnancy,List of Fruits Eat During Pregnancy,Type of Fruits Eat During Pregnancy.