How to Reduce Acidity at Home:
1. Drinking 3 tbsp white onion juice with 1 tbsp sugar and ½ cup curd helps to reduce acidity.
2. Eating pineapple with sugar and pepper powder also reduces acidity.
3. Consuming 1 tsp Indian gooseberry (amla) juice mixed with 11 gms of soaked and crushed black currant and ½ a tsp honey also helps to reduce acidity.
4. Drinking chilled ¼ cup milk with ½ cup water relieves acidity.
5. Consumption of chutney made with dry mangosteen, cardamom and sugar gives relief from acidity.
6. Drinking ½ ltr of water mixed with ½ a tsp of sugar and juice of 1 lemon, ½ an hour before lunch, also reduces acidity.
7. Eating a tsp of coriander powder mixed with ½ a tsp of sugar after meals also relieves you of acidity.
8. Drinking carrot juice also works wonders in curing acidity.
9. Mix powder of 4-5 pepper corns slowly roasted in ghee with 100 ml of milk and a little sugar and then drink it to reduce acidity.