Brush up Your pre bridal Hair Care Routine with , owner & beauty expert Cleopatra chain of spas & salons And Dr Naresh Arora, aroma therapist and beauty expert. Chase Aroma.
It’s a dream for every to be bride to wear her long, luxurious, silky and shiney tresses for all occasions pertaining with wedding or afterwards. Dry, frizzy, dull and lusterless mane could be nightmare for any bride. Healthy hair means judicious care of it so not to fret as RICHA and Dr Naresh Arora share pre bridal hair care dossier and effective remedies with you. So Detangle hair blues to flaunt the beautiful tresses.
- Be attentive atleast two months in advance regarding your hair concerns. If you have problem of dandruff, grey hair or hair fall then consult your hair expert or dermatologist/ physician for seeking advice of underlying issues.
- Good diet goes long way in providing nourishment to undernourished women, your hair needs rich diet of vitamin B 12 and omega 3 fatty acides, include fish, soya bean, flex seeds, eggs, almonds, spinach, aamla, lentils and milk in your diet. Intake of zinc for preventing hair loss and premature greying, peanuts etc are rich in zind, similarly vitamin C & E are essential too for new hair growth. Whole milk, beans and cashews for copper to prevent hair fall.
- Pre wedding anxiety, blues can get stressful for you and aggravate problem of hair fall, you should indulge in doing physical activity, jogging, gyming etc to beat the stress and remain cheerful. Do meditation to calm overflow of thoughts and stress.
- To take care of grey hair you should opt for natural colouring techniques like herbal henna or ammonia free hair colours.Try these home remedies for hair care :
- Oil it up:
- Oil your hair properly to avoid them from breakage. Massage with warm oil to restore the moisture of the hair. Warm up castor oil and mix few drops of almond oil to message your hair and scalp, this shall nourish your scalp to boost hair growth and contain hair fall.
- Shampoo it well: Shampoo your hair twice a week and never use; extreme hot water as it will leave the hair tattered and frizzy. Go with Lukewarm water as it also retains the moisture of the hair. Try to use natural, sulphate-free shampoo, rinse your hair with fresh water mixed with lemon drops.
- Condition You’re Mane: Apply a good conditioner after each wash but only on strands of the hair. Conditioners help to moisturize the hair while giving it the extra shield; it also adds shine and makes hair easy to untangle.
- Cover it Up: It is always good to cover your hair; when out as it protects them from weather changes.
- Balanced Diet: A healthy well balanced diet consisting of proteins, fruits, whole grains, omega 3 fatty acids etc and drinking plenty of water also helps to keep the hair healthy.
- Wide Toothed Comb: Always use a wide toothed comb to detangle wet hair instead of brushing it. Go for Brushes and combs with wide teeth and with smooth tips. Do not brush the hair while wet; to save them from breakage.
- Brush It Well: Brush your hair at least 3-4 times in a day; this will also help in stimulating your scalp. It would further promote natural oils in the hair to be distributed equally while also removing the dead Scalp tissues.
- Trim it regularly: A hair trim every month will promote the hair growth while also helping to shell dead cells.
- Go for trendy hair style, hair smoothing, re bonding, colouring or chemical treatment 15 days in advance.