1. Bring in a lot of omega 3 fatty acid based foods into your diet from now on – raw pumpkin, sunflower seeds, mackerel, tuna or salmon and even sesame seeds too – helps cure the vaginal dryness issue over time!
2. Vitamins B and A along with Beta Carotene are best supplements to consume- high concentration of essential fatty acids in them helps with the dryness issue too.
3. Drink at least 8-10 glasses of water every day – reduce coffee and alcohol consumption as much as possible; even aerated drinks too – culprits of vaginal dryness.
4. Herbal cosmetics – soaps and creams should be used while washing the vaginal zone. The Ph balance of the area would be intact and the dryness effect would come down too.
5. Olive oil for centuries has been used as the best and the closest remedy to a woman’s vaginal moistening. A teaspoon of olive oil rubbed twice a day around the vagina pre-bath would be a good option to check with.
6. Bananas and the aroma of the fruit would help increase blood flow towards the pelvic zone- helps bring down the dryness as well.
#Home Remedies To Increase Vaginal Lubrication