- Honey And Banana Face Pack
This is one of the most fabulous homemade face packs you can go for. While honey is laden with moisturizing elements, banana is enriched with vitamins A, B, C and E and minerals such as potassium, zinc, iron and amino acids that make the skin supple, soft and bright.
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 ripe Banana
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
Method: First mash the ripened banana and mix the rest of the ingredients to form a smooth paste. Now apply this paste on the face and leave it for 10 minutes before rinsing it off. While banana and honey moisturizes the skin, the anti-oxidant properties of olive oil remove impurities and free radicals from the skin thereby giving a glow to your face.
2. Cucumber Face Pack
This humble vegetable is one of the best beauty resources you can find it in kitchen. High in anti-oxidants, cucumber is enriched with B carotene, A-carotene, zeaxanthin and lutein that remove free radicals thereby fighting against ageing process. Here are some more skin benefits of cucumber.
- It revitalizes skin
- Its bleaching property reduces tanning
- It tightens the skin
- The ascorbic acid and caffeic acid present in cucumber controls eye puffiness
- It soothes sunburn and rejuvenates skin
- Cucumber juice is used as toner and when mixed with tomato pulp, apple cider vinegar and aloe vera gel, it can treat open pores
- Cucumber fights cellulite, especially when treated with coffee and raw honey
- Cucumber hydrates skin. Since this vegetable is made up of 95% of water, it helps in hydration
- Cucumber also reduce fine lines, blemishes and wrinkles, as it contains potassium and Vitamin E
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 tbsp. Sugar
Method: Cut the cucumber into half and mash it properly. Mow mix 1 tbsp. of sugar to it and keep it in refrigerator for some time. Apply it on face and keep it for 10 minutes before rinsing it off. Now apply a moisturizer.
- Watermelon Face Pack
Watermelon is enriched with vitamins A & C and anti-oxidants that are essential in skin care. Just like cucumber, watermelon also contains high water content and thus helps in hydration and thus resulting in radiant skin. Here are some more skin benefits.
- It is a fabulous anti-ageing agent, as it’s a rich source of antioxidants like lycopene, Vitamin A and C
- It is a natural toner. And if you’ve oily skin then you can mix hazelnut powder with watermelon juice to remove oiliness
- Its high water content helps in hydrating and moisturizing the skin
- It cures acne and removes excess oil
- 2 tbsp. Watermelon juice
- 2 tbsp. Cucumber juice
- 1 tbsp. Milk powder
- 1 tbsp. Yogurt
Method: Mix all the ingredients and create a smooth paste. Apply the paste on the skin and leave it for 15 minutes before rinsing off gently. You will be left with a bright and glowing face.
- Honey And Raw Milk Face Pack
Honey contains humectant properties which make sit one of the best ingredients to moisturize your dry skin with. This honey face pack for dry skin can be even more beneficial when combined with milk.
- Raw Milk
Method: To prepare this homemade face pack for dry skin, all you need to do is mix both the ingredients together and gently massage it on your face in circular motions. You can wash it off after sometime with lukewarm water.
5.Milk And Almond Face Pack
Milk is often considered as the best natural moisturizer which is loaded with essential vitamins and minerals. You can prevent the drying and peeling of your skin with the help of this natural face pack for dry skin.
When combined with almonds, this dry skin face pack can also take care of anti-aging marks like wrinkles, fine lines, etc., as it consists of antioxidants and vitamin E.
- 2 tbsp of Milk
- 8-10 Almonds
Methods: Start by soaking the almonds in water for 1-2 hours. Now remove their skin and grind them into a paste. Add some milk in the grounded almond paste, mix it thoroughly and then apply the pack on the face in circular motions. Wash it off with water after 20-30 minutes. Follow this regime 2-3 times every week to see positive results.
6.Banana Face Mask
This face pack using bananas is a good face pack for dry skin which will also bring a glow on your face. You can avoid all those expensive parlor face masks with this face pack. You should give it a try if you are looking for a glowing face pack for dry skin.
- Half a banana mashed
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp curd
Method: Use the mash banana and mix it with the curd and egg white. Once the pack is ready, apply it on the face and leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off water.