High Blood Pressure: High Blood Pressure or Hypertension is a disease of the modern age. The current life style and mental and physical pressure caused by industrial and metropolitan environment increase psychological tensions. This psychological tension rise the adrenaline in the blood stream and this is turn, causes the pressure of blood to rise.
Measurement of High Blood Pressure:
- The blood pressure level considered normal is 120/70.In the case if increase to 140/90 it still considered normal.
- Blood pressure level between 140/90 and 160/95 is considered border line area.
- In the case if blood pressure is increase from 160/95 to 180/114, it is classed as hypertension, while 180/115 and upward is considered severe.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure (Hypertension):
Most common aspect of high blood pressure (hypertension) is that you don’t know you have it, even if your blood pressure increases at dangerous levels. The best and better way to know your blood pressure level through regular checkups.
The most common symptoms of hypertension given below:
- The first and most important symptoms appears in form of pain toward the back of head and neck
- Aches(A continuous or prolonged dull pain in a part of one’s body)
- Pain in the arms
- Pain in heart region
- Frequent urination and blood in urine
- Emotional upset
- Feeling difficulty in breathing and suffer from dyspepsia.
- Cannot do any serious work and out of sorts all the time.
- Irregular heartbeat
Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure (Hypertension/BP):
- Exercise regularly: The most important and very helpful home remedies for hypertension is regular exercise. Walking is an excellent form of exercise. It helps to relieve hyper tension and aids in circulation of blood. At least 30 minute of exercise in a day can give a better result for you. Increasing your exercise level can lower your blood pressure within a week. Yogic asan as such as surya namaskar, makrasana,matsyasana, vajrasana, ardhapadmasana, pavan-muktasana, shavasana and simple pranayama like anuloma-viloma and abdominal breathing are beneficial. Even free hand exercises such as jogging, cycling and swimming are beneficial for controlling high blood pressure.
- Lemon: Lemon is also knows as a very useful home remedy to reduce your high blood pressure at normal level. It helps to keep your blood vessels soft by removing any rigidity and reduce high blood pressure.Simply take a cap of warm water and half lemon juice, mixed up both in proper manner and drink it each morning on an empty stomach. You can do this step for 15 days regularly for getting a better result. For best result don’t use salt and sugar.
- Garlic: One most useful home remedies which can reduce your blood pressure is garlic, because it has the power to ease the spasms of the small arteries. Eat two or three garlic cloves daily can give a better result.
- GrossBerry(Amla):Mixed up one spoons amla juice and one spoon honey properly .Take it every morning.
- Watermelon: You can take it on daily basic, because it dilates the blood vessels and decrease you blood pressure.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are also best remedies for high blood pressure if it is taken in the form of raw. Cucumber, Carrot, Tomatoes, Onion, Radish, Cabbage and Spinach are best vegetables those are take in raw form with a small unit of salt and lemon juice.It can reduced you high blood pressure.
- Reduce salt in your daily diet.
- Take at least 8 hours daily sleep.
- Limit the amount of alcohol