Neem is a wonderful and miraculous tree owing to its innumerable medicinal properties. Neem tree has been the savior of the human civilization for ages. From a great period of time, India has been worshiping this tree. And why not, it is like a mother to a child. It protects its children from every disease. And thus from very ancient times, we have been using this tree for its medicinal properties for healthy hair, healthy skin and for the overall health.
Every part of this tree is used as the medicine for one thing or the other. And thus, we are defining its vast and innumerable benefits again so that we may learn the importance of this tree and might get some benefits from the Mother Nature as well.
Here we enlist those benefits.
to try it if you want your hair to be healthy.
1. Dandruff:Boil neem leaves for a long time. Let it cool and then wash your hair from this water. Your dandruff will vanish.
2. Hairfall:If you are having hairfall, neem oil can come to the rescue. Although the smell is quite pungent, but you may still have to try it if you want your hair to be healthy
3. Keeps Scalp Healthy:The neem oil has been said to be a good conditioner. It also cleans up the bacteria and other germs on the scalp if any. Also neem oil has been used from ancient times to make our scalp healthy and condition the hair.
4. Conditions Hair:As mentioned above, neem oil can be used for conditioning of hair, and it is already a proven medication used by our grandmothers. Hence, use neem oil to make your hair shine.
5. Removes Hair Lice:For hair lice, neem oil is the best and effective remedy. Just apply the neem oil and all the dirt and lice in your hair will go away.
6. Helps In Hair Growth:You need to simply crush the neem leaves and make a paste of it. Then, apply this paste for 30 minutes on your scalp. It has been said that this helps in the growth of the hair.
7. After Shampoo:Boil neem leaves in the water. After shampooing your hair, you should wash them with this neem water as this will condition your hair and bring natural shine to them.
8. Smoothens Frizzy Hair;You can apply the paste of the neem leaves mixed with honey onto your hair as this will help in smoothening your hair.
9. Control The Split Ends:The hair splits are extremely irritating and make the hair look unhealthy. The neem oil can help control the formation of splits.
10. Deep Moisturization:The neem oil, along with its great benefits, helps to moisturize your hair. It is a great moisturizer, which also helps us from the harmful UV rays.
The neem oil is said to be slowing down the production of melanin in your skin, and therefore it makes you fairer.
Benefits of Neem for Skin
11. Helps In Leprosy Healing:Take a hundred leaves of neem, crush them and consume with water for a period of six months. It is said that even if your leprosy is years older it will get completely cured.
12. Cure Skin Disorders:Bathing in warm boiled neem water has been a proven remedy to cure all types of skin disorders, namely skin rashes, eczema, itching and others.
13. Have Anti-bacterial Properties:Small scraps or cuts can be treated with the neem leaves paste, as the paste is highly anti bacterial and thus prevents the wound from getting infected any further.
14. Removes Pigmentation:The neem oil is said to be slowing down the production of melanin in your skin, and therefore it makes you fairer.
15. Treats Eczema:Crush the neem leaves and make a paste. Now apply this paste to the parts of the skin, which is affected. Thereafter, tie a piece of cloth around it to cover. It is proved to help in this disease.
16. Smoothens Dry skin-If you have a dry skin, use neem oil as it will reduces dryness as well as itchiness of the skin.
17. Prevent Pimples and Acne –Teenagers usually face the problem of the pimples and acne. You can apply the mixture of crushed neem and rose water on the affected area. It definitely reduces pimples and acne.
18. Protects From UV rays –Neem oil also protects your skin from the harmful UV rays.
19. Prevents Skin Cancer:Relating to the vast number of benefits, the neem oil can also be used as anti UV rays agent, and thus it protects the skin from developing any sort of cancers.
20. Cure Fungal Infections:If you are having any fungal infections, the neem oil can cure as it has anti-fungal properties. And it can tackle almost 14 types of cultures of fungi.